- Professor, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, (2004~present)
- Dean, College of Engineering and Science, (2015~)
- National United University, Miao-Li, Taiwan.
MEMBERSHIPS IN SCIENTIFIC SOCETIES
Member and board of the SMTA-Taiwan
- Member of Materials Research Society Taiwan.
- Member of Taiwan Ceramic Society.
INVITED TO LECTURE ABHROAD
“Preparation of Pervoskite Materials”, OULU University, Finland, Sept. 2008.
Visiting professor, Dept. of Electric Engineering, OULU University, Finland, August ~ October, 2011.
SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATIONS SINCE 2013
1. Huy-Zu Cheng, Huey-Jiuan Lin, Moo-Chin Wang, Chien-Fa Wang, Chi-Shiung Hsi, XiuJian Zhao,Hong Jiang, Chang-Jiu Li, Peng Lu, “Influences of TiO2 Addition on the Crystallization Behavior, Microstructure, and Magnetic Properties of Li2 O-MnO2 -Fe2 O3 -CaO-P2 O5 -SiO2 Glasses”, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A., 46(5), 2040-2050, 2015.
2. Fang-Chi Hsu, Heli Jantunen, Chi-Shiung Hsi, Hsing-I Hsiang, Min-Yu Yang, Chi-Wei Chang , Multilayer low temperature co-fired M-type barium hexaferrites and BaO·(Nd1−xBix)2O3·4TiO2 dielectric ceramics, Ceramics International, Volume 41, Issue 9, Part B, Pages 12401-12406, 2015.
3. Mei-Yu Chen, Jari Juuti, Chi-Shiung Hsi, Chih-Ta Chia, and Heli Jantunen,“Dielectric Properties of Ultra-Low Sintering Temperature Al2O3–BBSZ Glass Composite”, J. Am. Ceram. Soc., 98(4), 1133-1136, 2015.
4. Hsing-I Hsiang, Chi-Shiung Hsi, Chi-Yao Tsai, Li-Then Mei, “Cobalt-substitution effects on dielectric properties of CuZn ferrites”, Ceramics International, 41, 4140-4144, 2015.
5. Hsing-I. Hsiang, Chi-Shiung Hsi, Ruei-Lin Lin, Chung-Yen Chiang, “Addition of a minor amount of Co2Y effects on the microstructure, magnetic properties and DC-bias superposition characteristics of low-fire NiCuZn ferrites”, Materials Chemistry and Physics, 151, 295-300, 2015.
6. Cheng-Li Wang, Hsueh-Liang Chu, Horng-Huey Ko, Chi-Shiung Hsi, Wang-Long Li, Weng-Sing Hwang, Kuo-Ming Chang, Moo-Chin Wang, “Phase formation mechanism of the zinc titanate precursor powders prepared at various pH using a hydrothermal process” Ceramics International, Volume 41, Issue 2, Part A, Pages 2028-2041, 2015.
7. Mei-Yu Chen, Jari Juuti, Chi-Shiung Hsi, Chih-Ta Chia, Heli Jantunen, “Dielectric BaTiO3–BBSZ glass ceramic composition with ultra-low sintering temperature”, J. Euro. Ceram. Soc., Volume 35, Issue 1, Pages 139-144, 2015.
8. I-Ming Hung, Yen-Juin Chiang, Jason Shian-Ching Jang, Jing-Chie Lin,mSheng-Wei Lee, Jeng-Kuei Chang, Chi-Shiung Hsi, “The proton conduction and hydrogen permeation characteristic of Sr(Ce0.6Zr0.4)0.85Y0.15O3−δ ceramic separation membrane”, J. Euro. Ceram. Soc., Volume 35, Issue 1, Pages 163-170, 2015.
9. I-Ming Hung, Yen-Juin Chiang, Sheng-Wei Lee, Jeng-Kuei Chang, Jing-Chie Lin, Jason Shian-Ching Jang, Chuan Li and Chi-Shiung Hsi, “Material characterization and electrochemical performance of Sr(Ce0.6Zr0.4)0.8Y0.2O3−d proton conducting ceramics prepared by EDTA-citrate complexing and solid-state reaction methods”, Journal of the Ceramic Society of Japan, Vol. 123, No. 4, 187-192, 2015.
10. Kai-Ti Hsu, Yu-Jing Ren, Han-Wen Chen, Pei-Hua Tsai, Jason Shian-Ching Jang,Chi-Shiung Hsi, Jing-Chie Lin, Jeng-Kuei Chang, Sheng-Wei Le and I-Ming Hung, “Evolution of the sintering ability, microstructure, and cell performance of Ba0.8Sr0.2Ce0.8−x−yZryInxY0.2O3−d (x = 0.05, 0.1 y = 0, 0.1) proton-conducting electrolytes for solid oxide fuel cell”, Journal of the Ceramic Society of Japan, Vol. 123, No. 4, 193-198, 2015.
11. Cheng-Li Wang, Weng-Sing Hwang, , Hsueh-Liang Chu, Horng-Huey Ko, Chi-Shiung Hsi, Wang-Long Li, Kuo-Ming Chang, Moo-Chin Wang, “Phase Formation of Zinc Titanate Precursor Powders Prepared by a Hydrothermal Process in Various pH Environments”, METALLURGICAL AND MATERIALS TRANSACTIONS A, 45, 2689-2692, 2014.
12. Huey-Jiuan Lin, Tien-Syh Yang, Moo-Chin Wang, Chi-Shiung Hsi*, “Structural and photodegradation behaviors of Fe3+-doping TiO2 thin films prepared by a sol–gel spin coating”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 610, 478–485, 2014.
13. Huey-Jiuan Lin, Tien-Syh Yang, Chi-Shiung Hsi, Moo-Chin Wang, Kuen-Chan Lee, “Optical and photocatalytic properties of Fe3+-doped TiO2 thin films prepared by a sol–gel spin coating”, Ceramics International, 40, 10633–10640, 2014.
14. Cheng-Li Wang, Weng-Sing Hwang. Hsueh-Liang Chu, Feng-Lin Yen, Chi-Yuen Hwang, Chi-Shiung Hsi, Huey-Er Lee, Moo-Chin Wang, Phase transformation and crystalline growth of 4 mol% yttria partially stabilized zirconia, J Sol-Gel Sci Technol, 70, 428–440, 2014
15. Hsing-I Hsiang, Bing Jyun Lyu, Li-Then Mei, Chi-Shiung Hsi，“Interfacial reaction between LTCC/NiCuZn ferrites in multilayer composites”, International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, Volume 11, Issue 3, , Pages: 496–501, 2014
16. Kai-Ti Hsu, Jason Shian-Ching Jang, Yu-Jing Ren, Pei-Hua Tsai, Chuan Li, Chung-Jen Tseng, Jing-Chie Lin, Chi-Shiung Hsi, I-Ming Hung, “Effects of Zirconium Oxide on the Sintering of SrCe1-xZrxO3-δ (0.0≦x≦0.5)”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 615, S491–S495, 2014.
17. Cheng-Li Wang, Weng-Sing Hwang, Hsueh-Liang Chu, Chi-Shiung Hsi, Horng-Huey Ko, Kuo-Ming Chang, Xiujian Zhao, Moo-Chin Wang, Wang-Long Li “Phase formation of zinc titanate precursor prepared by a hydrothermal route at pH 5”,Ceramics International, 40(5), 7407-7415, 2014.
18. Chia-Liang Kuo, Guo-Ju Chen, Chi-Shiung Hsi, Jian-Wen Wang, Yee-Shin Chang, You-Yun Li, Weng-Sing Hwang, “Raman spectra and dielectric properties of the nanocrystalline Li0.43Nb0.57O3+δ “, Ceramics International, 40, 4639–4642, 2014.
19. Horng-Huey Ko, Chi-Shiung Hsi, Moo-Chin Wang, Xiujian Zhao, “Crystallite growth kinetics of TiO2 surface modification with 9 mol% ZnO prepared by a coprecipitation process”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds 588, 428–439, 2014.
20. Yin-Lai Chai, Chi-Shiung Hsi, You-Ting Lin, Yee-Shin Chang*, “A study of the structure and dielectric properties for high-valence compensation of Bi3+ ion-doped Ba(FeTa)0.5O3 ceramics”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 588, 248–253, 2014.
21. Shen-Li Fu, Chi-Shiung Hsi*, Chung-Yueh Kang, Hua-Pin Chen, and Siou-Jyun Wang, “Investigations of Lead-Free Glasses for Post-Fired and Embedded Thick Film Resistors”, Key Eng. Mater., Vol. 573, 137-142, 2014.
22. Shang-Wei Yeh, Yen-Ling Chen, Chi-Shiung Hsi, Horng-Huey Ko, and Moo-Chin Wang,” Thermal Behavior and Phase Transformation of TiO2 Nanocrystallites Prepared by a Coprecipitation Route”, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, 45(1), 261-268, 2014.
23. Cheng-Li Wang, Weng-Sing Hwang, Horing-Huey Ko, Chi-Shiung Hsi, Kuo-Ming Chang, and Moo-Chin Wang, “Phase Transformation and Microstructure of Zn2Ti3O8 Nanocrystallite Powders Prepared Using the Hydrothermal Process”,METALLURGICAL AND MATERIALS TRANSACTIONS A, VOLUME 45A, 250-260, 2014.
24. H.-Z. Cheng, H.-J. Lin, C.-S. Hsi, C.-F. Wang, M.-C. Wang, H. Jiang, C.-J. Li, P. Lu, “Phase Transformation of 10Li2O-9MnO2-16Fe2O3-15CaO-5P2O5-5Al2O3-40SiO2Glass”, Journal of Ceramic Science and Technology, Vol.4, No.3, 151-156, 2013.
25. Moo-Chin Wang, Huy-Zu Cheng, Huey-Jiuan Lin, Chien-Fu Wang, Chi-Shiung Hsi*, “ Crystallization and magnetic properties of a 10Li2O-9MnO2-16Fe2O3-25CaO-5P2O5-35SiO2 glass”. Materials Chemistry and Physics, 140, 16-23 2013.
26. Moo-Chin Wang, Ching-Tsung Lin, Chi-Shiung Hsi*, Tao-Chih Chang, Ming-Kann Liang, Hong-Hsin Huang, “Microstructures Variations of Sn-9Zn-1Al and Sn-8Zn-3Bi solder pastes with Sn-3.8Ag-0.7Cu solder balls on OSP PCBs after thermal cycling test”, Mater.Trans., 54, 332 -336, 2013.
27. Chau-Hsiang Wang, Moo-Chin Wang, Je-Kang Du, Yu-YouSie, Chi-Shiung Hsi, Huey-Er Lee*, “ Phase transformation and nanocrystallite growth behavior of 2 mol% yttria-partially stabilized zirconia (2Y-PSZ) powders “, Ceramics International, 39, 5165-5174 2013.
28. Li-Then Mei, Hsing-I. Hsiang, Chi-Shiung Hsi, Fu-Su Yen, “Na2CO3 doping effect on ZnO-Pr6O11-Co3O4 ceramic varistor properties”, Journal of Alloy and Compounds, 558, 84-90, 2013.
29. Hsing-I Hsiang*, Li-Then Mei, Chi-Shiung Hsi, Wei-Cheng Wu, Jer-Hao Wu, Fu-Su Yen, “Glass Additive Influence on the Sintering Behaviors, Magnetic and Electric Properties of Bi–Zn Co-Doped Co2Y Ferrites”, International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 10, 160–167, 2013.